Follow Dashboard
The A Team - Ed Sheeran

TITLE; UPSR!!
Monday, 19 November 2012 | 04:55 | 0 comments
      Anyounghasaeyo!! na neen Nurul Izzati-mida.. Anyounghasaeyo!! *bow*

As you all know this morning the UPSR result have been out.. And i've got good news..!! I got 5A!! And it is Awwhhsome.. I'm so happy right now.. At first it was scary!!.. but when i'm at school all the nervous was gone because i saw my friends.. and when the result was announced the heavy load on my shoulder was just gone.. And I was happy to hear my name being call by the headmistress.. I was about to cry but i didn't :) and here are some pictures i took.. :))


Group picture!!.. 25 student 3 absent


My sister from another mother with the same father's name also got 5A!! ngeee~~ Well we are sisters.. haha My face is like LOL!! with Insyirah :)


My UPSR slip

Love Izzati :)



Old things | New things