Follow Dashboard
The A Team - Ed Sheeran

TITLE; 2013 Happy New Year!
Monday 31 December 2012 | 18:34 | 0 comments

     Annyeonghasaeyo!! na neen Nurul Izzati mida.. Annyeonghasaeyo!! *bow*


WELCOME 2013!! <3

Hey peeps.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! hehehe.. So you all know that today is the very first day of 2013!! 
An I'm not a primary school student anymore!! I'm a SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENT!! Yess I'm 13 now!! Ouhh Yeahh!!.. Form 1 here I come!! hahaha

I will be studying at SMK Seksyen 4.. Near my house!! Jalan kaki pun dh sampai.. I'm going to same school  as my OPPA.. But we won't be seeing each other at school because his class starts in the morning.. And my class starts in the afternoon.. It will be tiring!!.. HUHUHUHUHU!! :'( Yeah.. But I'm not sure if i will stay there because I have apply for MRSM and Boarding School.. For MRSM the result will be out on the 20th January.. I think.. I'm not very sure about that.. But I hope I will get it.. Just gonna pray to Allah.. Hopefully I will get in.. So to my readers please pray for me.. :))

And yesterday I have post something about a 'Package' that I receive.. Well my friend also got a 'Package' for wining one of a GA.. And I'm so regretful that I didn't join that GA.. Huhuhu.. I could cry right now.. and she got a necklace.. And it is a Mustache Necklace.. Ouh I'm so jealous.. And her necklace is long.. And u know that I'm wearing tudung.. and if I wear a short necklace it wouldn't be seen.. And I got a short necklace!! Ahh RUGINYA!! huhu

Okay that is all for today thank you for reading!! Annyeong!! :)




Old things | New things