Follow Dashboard
The A Team - Ed Sheeran

TITLE; H&M!!
Thursday 27 December 2012 | 09:18 | 1 comments

     Annyeonghaseyo!! na neen Nurul Izzati mida.. Annyeonghasaeyo!!

Helloo.. This morning I went to Lot 10.. And u must know what they have in there.. Whatt!! You don't!! haaa..!! Huh.. Okay in there, there is H&M.. Still don't know what H&M?? It's a popular shop that sells the newest clothes trends.. <3 I wanted to buys some.. But my mom said 'It wouldn't fit me' lah 'Who where this in this weather' lah , 'Expensive' lah.. Ini lah itu lah.. hehe.. :)

Actually my mom wanted to buy but there isn't any clothes suitable with her style.. But for me there is lot of beautiful clothes.. Dresses, tops, jeans, shorts, skirts, mens wear, kids wear and bra and all.. But I can't buy any because IT DOESN'T FIT ME!!.. Well some of u might know that i'm kinda fat.. hoho

I'm just waiting for me to change and maybe become slimmer or thinner.. :P So I have to exercise and have a balanced diet.. Hwaiting Izzati!!.. <3 I tell my mom 'Wait until we are slim and then come back here and try all the clothes in here' hoho.. So I have to become slimmer if I want to buy or try it.. So i think it might takes a few YEARS or MONTHS.. hoho





Parking!! Beep Beep..!


LOL.. Jakun..


Ni lagi la.. ticket pun nk amik.. ~~


Love the Art!! <3


Level 6 parking lift


Love it.. <3


 My mom at The Coffee Bean waiting for the H&M to open..~~


Yumm.. Mine: Chicken Pie and Ice blended Caramel, Mom: Mushroom Onion Quiche and Ice Blended Blueberry something.. It's delicious u should try it sometime.. :)


H&M still closed..


 H&M from the outside.. :) :D



Old things | New things