Follow Dashboard
The A Team - Ed Sheeran

TITLE; "Listen, Listen, Listen, Listen" Bawani vs Sharifah Zohra Jabeen
Friday, 25 January 2013 | 04:44 | 0 comments
بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم 

Annyeonghasaeyo!! na neen Nurul Izzati mida.. Annyeonghasaeyo!! *bow*

 Hey, so you can see the tittle it is about 'Listen, Listen, Listen, Listen' Bawani vs Sharifah Zohra Jabeen.. My friend ask me to watch it.. well.. I watched it about two time now because I don't really understand it.. :D After I watched a video about the response of the video then I understood it.. Huh.. What a life.. This video was popular among the University students and also some of the other student.. I was posted on YouTube just a day after my birthday :D 13.01.2013 :D Awesome.. Here is the video that I watched yeah I watched 2 time with different video :D


This is the first video I watched


The 2nd video :D

Here is the response video I told you guys.. :D



Thank for reading!! <3 Rajin sikit tengok video itu :D

Kalau tidak faham Translator berada di sidebar :D


Old things | New things